Euro Road Safety specialises in the design, testing and manufacture of road safety equipment. Our Engineering and Product Development team work alongside industry partners to develop lifesaving solutions for the road safety market. Encocam has years of experience in the road safety industry and is able to identify gaps in the market, develop prototypes, develop and test product ideas. Euro Road Safety products have been installed on roads across the world. Projects include barriers, impact absorbers and vehicle signs.
BikerMate is an energy absorbing cushion designed to fit around unforgiving roadside objects such as lamp columns, telegraph poles, signposts and Lattix masts and help reduce the risk of serious injury to motorcyclists in accident black-spots. Static crush tests and dynamic impact tests were carried out to calculate the energy absorption of the units. BikerMate is capable of absorbing around 600J of energy, equivalent to 100% absorption of a 75kg person travelling at over 45kph.
The Euro Road Safety Insight Vehicle Sign System has been developed as a means of clearly alerting drivers of a Learner or Provisional driver or Baby on Board, in a clearly visible way. When comparing a traditional L plate with the Insight Vehicle Sign System it has the following advantages:
- It is big enough to be clearly visible up to 50 metres in front or behind your vehicle
- Insight is easily removed when you park up and leave the car
- The system fits securely and easily over the glass of your side door windows
- Made from Polypropylene (PP), Insight is long-lasting and easy to clean and maintain
- The unique shape of Insight means that whatever model of car you are driving the sign will appear at an easy-to-see 90-degree angle to your car door
- Insight gives the leaner or newly qualified driver extra confidence that they are visible and given due consideration by other road users
To find out more about our Euro Road Safety solutions then please contact +44 (0)1480 435302 or email